This is a beautiful holistic facial that combines the luxury products of Neal’s Yard Remedies to provide a deep cleanse, tone, exfoliation, mask and moisturise and the wonderful benefits of massage to the face, neck, shoulders, arms and hands.
The benefits of regular facials
- Helps to deep cleanse, tone and revitalise the skin.
- Deeply relaxing, promoting a wonderful sense of wellbeing.
- Increases blood circulation, enabling capillaries to efficiently deliver the nutrients needed to the skin’s surface.
- Increases lymphatic drainage and helps to reduce puffiness and greyness to the skin.
- Increases blood flow and helps reduce muscular tension.
- Helps to tone the collagen and elastin fibres, restoring suppleness to the face.
- Helps with issues such as headaches, sleep, stress and anxiety.
What to expect from the holistic facial.
This is an hour long treatment. It starts with a facial cleanser, hot towel and toner to the face. It continues with an exfoliator, hot towel and toner. While the mask is drying, the arms and hands are massaged using the orange and geranium body butter. This is followed by another hot towel and toner and a facial serum and eye and lip cream. The facial continues with a massage of the neck, décolleté and shoulders using the gorgeous Wild Rose Beauty Balm. The final part is the facial massage routine using facial oil, which also includes a scalp massage.